UPDATED FAQ COMING SOON
Return and Refund Policy
Last updated: August 30, 2020
Thank you for shopping at Beyond The Meat Wagon.
If, for any reason, You are not completely satisfied with a purchase We invite
You to review our policy on refunds and returns.
The following terms are applicable for any products that You purchased with
Interpretation and Definitions
The words of which the initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined
under the following conditions. The following definitions shall have the same
meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or in plural.
For the purposes of this Return and Refund Policy:
* Company (referred to as either "the Company", "We", "Us" or "Our" in this
Agreement) refers to Worst Responders LLC, 30 N. Gould St #4004 Sheridan,
* Goods refer to the items offered for sale on the Service.
* Orders mean a request by You to purchase Goods from Us.
* Service refers to the Website.
* Website refers to Beyond The Meat Wagon, accessible from
* You means the individual accessing or using the Service, or the company,
or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or
using the Service, as applicable.
Your Order Cancellation Rights
You are entitled to cancel Your Order within 24 hours without giving any reason
for doing so.
The deadline for cancelling an Order is 24 hours from the date on which You
ordered the Goods.
In order to exercise Your right of cancellation, You must inform Us of your
decision by means of a clear statement. You can inform us of your decision by:
* By email: email@example.com
We will reimburse You no later than 14 days from the day on which We receive
the request for cancelled Goods. We will use the same means of payment as You used for the
Order, and You will not incur any fees for such reimbursement.
Conditions for Returns
In order for the Goods to be eligible for a return, please make sure that:
* The Goods were purchased in the last 7 days
* The Goods are in the original packaging
* The Goods were not used or damaged
The following Goods cannot be returned:
* The supply of Goods made to Your specifications or clearly personalized.
* The supply of Goods which according to their nature are not suitable to be
returned, deteriorate rapidly or where the date of expiry is over.
* The supply of Goods which are not suitable for return due to health
protection or hygiene reasons and were unsealed after delivery.
* The supply of Goods which are, after delivery, according to their nature,
inseparably mixed with other items.
We reserve the right to refuse returns of any merchandise that does not meet
the above return conditions in our sole discretion.
You are responsible for the cost and risk of returning the Goods to Us. You
should send the Goods at the following address:
Worst Responders LLC
9393 N 90th St
Scottsdale, AZ 85258
We cannot be held responsible for Goods damaged or lost in return shipment.
Therefore, We recommend an insured and trackable mail service. We are unable
to issue a refund without actual receipt of the Goods or proof of received
return delivery. An exemption to this is for our stickers or patches.
Items Did Not Arrive
If for whatever reason, stickers or patches do not arrive, simply email us at our support email, and we will get another sent your way.
Canceling Subscription Service
If at any time, and for any reason, you wish to cancel your subscription to the Job Board, simply log in to your user dash board and select 'cancel'. Alternatively, emailing us at our support email (listed below) with your account information and we will happily cancel it for you.
If you have any questions about our Returns and Refunds Policy, please contact
* By email: WorstResponders@gmail.com